Join the Influencer Press Team
At Influencer Press we equip our clients with a platform to change lives of entrepreneurs all over the world...
We are HIRING! for a Customer Success Representative
Check out the video below for more info on working with us...
We’ll be accepting applicants until March 15, 2021. Be sure to apply before then.
Are you an extremely motivated person who loves helping people and serving others?
Do you aspire to serve customers from around the world in a meaningful and impactful way?
Are you someone who loves turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”?
The purpose of this role is to provide a Disney-level experience to Influencer Press customers. You will help Influencer Press' clients get results with their press … by providing an amazing experience and support on Zoom Calls. Doing this will directly contribute to revenue growth for the company by way of referrals and renewals.
Every day, you will have the opportunity to provide clients with a positive, personalized, and high quality experience with Influencer Press Accelerator. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients via Welcome Calls, providing efficient assistance to clients via Zoom, email, and tickets, responding to positive and constructive customer feedback, and systematizing “Frequently Asked Questions” in the Asana Help Center.
In this role you’ll also be responsible for turning negative experiences into positive ones.
The job is mostly proactive, rarely reactive. Day to day, you’ll be working with the Client Fulfillment Team to make sure each client is happy and provides us the highest NPS Score possible.
You’ll be accountable for these KPIs:
- Client Results: 90%+ of customers achieve their service promise
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) Rating: 75+
Simply put, when our clients get results, everyone wins.
You MUST be:
- High energy / high EQ, with the ability to motivate people (help them overcome self-doubt and misconceptions)
- Excited and experienced to deliver top-notch customer support on Zoom, email & Basecamp.
- Systems-oriented; a long-term decision maker; you’re not satisfied solving the same challenge more than once; you fix it the first time
- Excited to change lives, one business owner at a time!
NOTE: This position part-time and virtual. Meaning you can work from anywhere. The team here at Influencer Press is located all over the world. Preference for this position is someone working in the US or Canada.
DISQUALIFIERS: Please DO NOT apply to this position if you:
- Have no interest in seeing people succeed
- Have no interest in speaking to people as this requires speaking to people weekly if not daily
- Have no ability to manage your emotions in tough scenarios
- Have no ability to problem solve
If none of these things can be said of you, then please continue reading…
At Influencer Press, we value work ethic, coach-ability, attitude, and past results you’ve delivered significantly more than your degree (or lack thereof), GPA, etc.
Have you delivered results in a similar role in the past? If so, that’s what we’re looking for.
That being said, feel free to apply even if you don’t “tick the boxes” below. Just be sure to mention that in your application + why we should consider you.
- Love to “wow” customers by optimizing delivering a "Disney" experience by having a good attitude & being prepared for calls.
- Experience communicating with clients on Zoom and other online places.
- Focus on root issues, light bulb fixes, and building bridges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have experience using online tools such as Zoom + Slack and more.
- One-to-many mentality, not just one-to-one
- At least 1 year of Customer Success experience at a company where experience is key to success
- Experience in an online environment reducing churn and increasing LTV by identifying churn or refund risks
- Experience with online coaching programs and/or internet marketing
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a welcoming and engaging first-day experience for new customers by leading Welcome Calls on Zoom
- Create a “Customer Experience” support ecosystem via email, Basecamp, and Zoom to deliver a Disney-level experience
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the customer journey (via NPS surveys and customer feedback) and contribute to service, coaching, and system improvements
- Develop strategies to increase client engagement and longevity of the Influencer Press Accelerator
- Systematize “Frequently Asked Questions” in the Influencer Press Asana Center by creating videos and recording walkthrough videos for customers
- Increase longevity of customer lifecycle by capturing success stories (testimonials) that can be provided to marketing to obtain new customers / upgrade existing customers.
$15 an hour to $50 an hour depending on experience and time at the company.
Also includes the following benefits:
- Work remotely: save $5K per year in commuting costs and 100+ hours each year (aka. 2 ½ extra weeks of “time off”)
- Flexible Schedules : our main thing is results period. It doesn't matter if you get it done in 1 hour or 1 day. We are available to have you work on your time as long as it gets done.
ABOUT INFLUENCER PRESS:
We do what we do for 1 simple reason.
Press companies do not show nor leverage the PR they give to their client.
Which ultimately makes the PR they bought useless other than being able to say "as seen on".
Press if leveraged correctly is much more than that and our clients are living proof of it.
Our ONE Thing:
Our ONE Thing is to leverage and control every single piece of press so that as an ecosystem it all flows together. Individually press doesn’t accomplish an end goal, cohesively & collectively it does much more. Accelerator doesn’t work because of the product. It works because of the strategy, through looking cohesively and comprehensively at how things work together in sequence.
About the team:
There are currently 10 full-time and several part-time team members at Influencer Press working remotely from across the country and around the world.
All team members are “A players”, with a love and passion and a drive to do great work and make the world a better place.
You won’t find grumbling, negative co-workers here.